Applications: Maytree Policy School 2022
Event Date: October 22, 2021
Event Time: 5:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Event Type: Online
Eligibility: Senior policy professionals looking to move their organizations toward influencing public policy are welcome to apply.
Cost: $500 registration fee upon selection of successful applicants
The application cycle for the Maytree Policy School is open. The program, which will begin in January 2022, invites senior policy professional to engage in skill-building and learning how to enhance their organization’s policy work.
20 to 25 applicants will be selected for participation. Applicants should be:
- in a position to influence the policy work of their organization;
- focused on social policy in their work; and
- are able to commit 10-12 hours per month from January to June.
The program provides:
- opportunities to learn from public policy leaders working in the non-profit sector, public service, think tanks, and politics;
- a participatory learning environment that introduces tools and opportunities to hone skills in influencing public policy; and
- peer learning and supports which aid the development of policy tools for participating organizations.
The application deadline for the Maytree Policy School is October 22, 2021.